Who am I?
I graduated in applied mathematics into computer science with emphasis in optimization. While studying optimization, I spent most of the time with operational research and mixed integer optimization. I really like functional programming and try my best follow its best practices.
- I have some experience with Ubuntu.
- I used for quite some time Arch Linux.
- Nowadays, I am using (and enjoying) OpenBSD.
- I use clojure every day.
- I feel comfortable coding in python.
- I have toyed with (and enjoyed) golang.
- I have studied in depth linear and integer optimization.
- I feel confortable working with non linear optimization problems.
- I have some experience with data science projects. Mostly with classification problems.
- I have some knowledge in statistic.
- I like to disassamble computers to fix or change components, but I don’t do it very often.
2018-05 - now
- responsible for the development of the optimization processes.
Master Business Administration
2018-08 - now
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data @ ICMC/USP
2016-03 - 2018-03
- Computer Science and Computational Mathematics @ ICMC/USP
2011 - 2015
- Applied Mathematics in Computer Science @ ICMC/USP